We deliver objective, informed advice, and actionable plans and support for improving your business. We can help you make business connections through our extended network to assist you in your growth efforts. Our team can even work alongside you as trusted partners while you are managing and growing your business.
- CAGE Code: 6WPG2
- DUNS: 078831176
- SWaM: 708709
- MBE: CR19690
- EIN/Federal Tax ID: 46-2616704
- Classification: Minority Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
- HUB Zone: In Progress
- (P) 541611 – Administrative Management and General Mgt. Consulting
- 334310 – Audio and Video Equipment Manufacturing
- 334118 – Computer Terminal & Other Cmptr Peripheral Eqpt. Manufacturing
- 334419 – Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- 517210 – Wireless Telecommunications Carriers (except Satellite)
- 517919 – All Other Telecommunications
- 518210 – Data Processing, Hosting, and Related Services
- 519190 – All Other Information Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541519 – Other Computer Related Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Our goal is to partner with our clients so that technologies decrease their costs and increase their bottom line. Because most businesses already have systems and solutions in place, our ability to assess, design, integrate, and deliver innovative solutions ensures cost effectiveness. We bring substantial years of technology expertise and as a trusted advisor, we bring collective value and experience to each client engagement so we can connect their needs to ideal solutions.
TekConnX as a Trusted Advisor and Resource
As a trusted advisor and resource, we establish long-term relationships with our clients. Above all, we are reliable and we do what we say we will do and, we get the job done right.
Solutions and Services Provider
TekConnX works to build customer intimacy with each engagement. Using our trans organizational network (called the TekConnX Strategic Fusion Partnership), we deliver cost effective IT-related solutions such as Social Technologies, Data Center & Cloud Solutions, FIPS 140-2/4 Compliance Support, Anticipatory Intelligence, Biometric Solutions, Interactive Audio Visual Technologies (IAVT) & Integration, Wireless Networking Solutions, Network Security Solutions, LED-based Lighting, Surveillance, & Communications platforms, Mobile Device Management Solutions, Technology rollouts, and more…
Partnering with Large and Small Businesses
Analysts and consultants alike contend that growing numbers of large companies are recognizing the benefits that can accrue from establishing partnerships with agile and nimble, entrepreneurial firms like TekConnX. Small but growing innovative companies can offer mature partners access to new customers, innovative products and management practices.
Benefits of Partnering with TekConnX
- As a solutions provider, we can help you achieve small business and diversity participation goals
- Due to our MBE, SWaM, Minority and Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business statuses, we often contribute strategic advantages, like access to bidding opportunities that larger primes would normally be excluded from pursuing, without a plan for small business inclusion
- Usually lower overall pricing
- Provide better positioning to compete for federal, state, and local contracts
- More flexible and nimble – we have less bureaucratic inertia. This enables us to respond to changes in the market more quickly than big companies. Because we’re nimbler, we’re able to react quickly to the demands of the end-customer in ways that are sometimes more difficult for larger, more established businesses.
- Trustworthy partner – TekConnX has repeatedly demonstrated that we have the expertise and resources to meet end-customer’s needs. Once a strong relationship is formed, it can continue to benefit each organization far beyond the initial request.
The business environment is highly competitive and companies can’t afford to pass up any opportunities just because they aren’t a perfect fit. If the opportunity requires IT Services/Solutions or Facilities related Interactive and collaborative audiovisual products or services, all you need to do is contact TekConnX to fill a very specific and relevant role on a project. Don’t pass on the opportunity – contact TekConnX.